SandHaven Resort's Dog Policy
Dog Owner Hereby Agrees As Follows:
(This Policy Can Change At Anytime)
1. Dog Owner will only allow the Dog(s) on Resort property upon the agreement of this Dog Policy.
2. Dogs must be leashed and cleaned up after. They are not allowed in the Lodge or Beach area and may not be left unattended in the Cabin or on a tie-out. Dogs must be kept from barking. Dogs that display aggressive behavior toward people or other Dogs, or excessive barking that is disturbing other Guests, will not be tolerated and you will be asked to board your pet.
3. Dogs must be up-to-date on all vaccinations, tick and flea free and recently bathed before arrival.
4. Dog Owner will pay a fee of $30/Dog per night. Hunting Dogs are Free During Hunting Season Only. They are not allowed in the Cabins.
5. Any damage to the exterior or interior of the Cabin or other Resort property or third party property caused by your Dog will be the full financial responsibility of the Dog Owner and may be charged against the cabins Credit Card on file.
Please keep all Dogs off the furniture. We expect the cabin to be as clean when you leave as it was when you arrived.
Dog Owner agrees to indemnify, hold harmless, and defend SandHaven Resort, its owners, employees and representatives against all liability, judgments, expenses (including attorneys’ fees) and claims by third parties for any injury to any person or damage to property of any kind whatsoever caused by their Dog(s).